Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, April 27, 2015

We're Starting to Smell Over Here


Okay, I'm being a tad dramatic, but I did do a "runway" walk of filth in my weekend clothes. Hehehe!

Sunday was filled with purchasing a bamboo Tiki bar (we decided to use it as a base, since it was more cost effective...bamboo is $$$), picking up some faux palm trees from a Craigslist seller and doing a lot of cleaning. We unboxed some of our Tiki collection that has been in boxes for months and it made us very happy. We celebrated with our first official Mai Tai in the 'Tiki hut', made dinner and watched Game of Thrones.

How was your weekend?
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

  1. seems like your tiki bar is going to be pretty awesome. home improvement seems fun. lol I spent my weekend doing freelance work...as I'll do next weekend. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a beautifully productive day! I love that your tiki bar is coming along <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^