Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, April 10, 2015

It Was A Kreepsville Sorta Day


Yesterday was a casual look for work, which I was happy that I choose pants and a t-shirt as we were super busy. The running around sorta busy, but I always love my job! 


I'm wearing a Vampire t-shirt and skull rose pin from Kreepsville 666, who is one of my favorite kitschy and creepy brands. I paired the t-shirt with a favorite stretch leopard blazer, pointy boots and assorted accessories sprinkled within the outfit. Never enough accessories...NEVER!!!!


But wait! There is more Kreepsville!


New products we got in the shop!


I thought up a blog idea while I was at work yesterday and came home to shoot a preview for the new Kreepsville 666 items. Nine o'clock at night and Derek's out in the garage working on the Tiki bar and I'm upstairs shooting photos. Weirdo's. Hehe! 


The little crossbones are hair clips that I put on the dress to add a little sumthin' sumthin', I think they work out quite well! I also have the larger version of the Kattitude bag and I think the little makeup clutch will make a great companion as a travel set! 

So here's the Cats Like Us Kreepsville 666 preview blog, all items are awesome and will be available next week!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


5 comments:

  1. Great outfit! :) You look lovely!
    x Dawn // wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning! Love your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit! Loving the Kreepsville 66 products :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. kreepsville are just perfect and looking damn good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that leopard print blazer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^