Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Kitsch Picks : The Oblong Box Shop




I am excited about these skirts from The Oblong Box Shop! I had been checking their website on and off waiting for these novelty print skirts to be available, because... you know, Tiki! I treated myself to one of the skirts and I'm excited to wear and share it on the blog. I usually don't get this excited about new clothing (to stalk a website), so I jumped at the chance when they became available to order.

In other news: we've started working on our Tiki bar in the garage.

Before:
After:
I gave my panoramic feature on my phone a try.

We have a lot of work ahead of us, but our crafty and thrifty ways make us a dynamic duo of crazy!!!! Muahahaaaaaaa!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. Those skirts are adorable. Can't wait to see garage/tiki bar updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing the updates with your tiki bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowzers your tiki bar is going to be awesome. and those dresses are awesome. I adore those hibiscus hair clips too

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP!!!! THOSE SKIRTS! *faint*

    Wahoo! Can't wait to see the finished bar! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^