Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rough Week


I'm having a bit of a rough week already and it's only Wednesday. Just general melancholy over some minor health issues I've been having which lead to doctor's appointments. My energy level towards figuring out outfits and has been low to none, so I threw on this shirt dress from eShakti. My go-to for work=a shirt dress.


Time for work, but I need to still need to find a sweater.

Sisters of Mercy tile necklace from etsy (I forgot the seller)

I realized I forgot to put earrings on! Hahaha!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla




10 comments:

  1. I love your hair styled like that. I used to have a similar cut eons ago. It kinda makes me want to chop off all my hair now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress!
    I hope that you will better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh....everything will be fine!Get well soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! That haircut looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Hope your week gets better and you get your health issues sorted :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. even though you said it was a hard week, you still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Very jealous of that dress! I hope the health issues are all fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your bum week and I hope everything gets better with your health issues. At least you look great in shirtwaist dresses! <3 And I love your hair like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^