Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pet Shop Boys


We went out to a Pet Shop Boys/Erasure/Yazoo club night on Friday. I wore this over-sized crushed velvet button up shirt, my hat, leggings and winklepicker boots. I only snapped a few photos before we headed out the door.


Wearing my favorite lipstick color, Medusa by NYX Cosmetics.

It was an early night as Derek had work the next day, but it was nice getting out of the house and seeing some friends. It's crazy how much I don't miss clubbing! 

XOXO-Meagan Kyla



3 comments:

  1. You look awesome! I am dying for some velvet weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG How neat! I didn't know people have PSB club nights! That's so cool! I love Pet Shop Boys! :D Not to mention, your earrings are all kinds of awesome! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I used to love Pet Shop Boys...a LOT, and I still love their old song, but I love Erasure even more!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^