Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, January 23, 2015

Gold

+sweater and skirt: thrift +leopard boots: 6pm.com 
+snake earrings: from Julie Ann
+hair color: purple and lavender mixed, Ion

Yep. I like gold. I especially love gold lam'e with leopard print, but that's for another time. I re-purpled the hair which came out darker than expected, but we all know that fantasy hair dyes fade. Anywho, I love this embroidered knit sweater I thrifted, it's granny goth chic at its finest!


The vintage sweater has these beautiful gold buttons down and front and on the sleeves along with the embroidered roses and filigree. I knew I had the perfect sweater to go with the gold snake earrings that were presented to me by Julie Ann, who knew I would either love them or hate them. I mean, come on, they are GOLD SNAKE EARRINGS, so they were welcomed into my tacky tastes. 

Derek shook his head when we first saw the earrings, but was impressed when I put them with this sweater. He always laughs at me (lovingly), because he sees these things I come home with, but then again I'm usually dancing and singing when I am showing him my thrift finds and convincing him of the awesome potential. 


Gold snakes hanging off my lobes. Very Egyptian!

I'm having too much fun over here!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. I don´t wear gold very often, but this outfit of yours looks great : )
    I actuallly have a pair of similar earrings.
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't wear too much gold myself (unless it's Tiki related), but I couldn't resist the beauty of this sweater!

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big fan of gold but I really like that sweater and it's something I would definitely wear! I love the combination with the earrings! Snake jewelry is one of my favourite things ever! <3

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome and thank you! I've never owned any snake-related accessories, so I'm getting a kick out of it! =D

      Delete
  3. I love gold and I LOVE those earings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. that's a pretty killer look there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snake earrings are awesome! I love your 80s style! I often wish I had been earlier, by being born in 1987, I missed all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have those snake earrings!! :D Well maybe not *those* snake earrings but I do have very similiar snake earrings! :) Yours go great with your black and gold sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^