Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Holy Crap, This Was a Surprise!

p.s. That is a Death in June band t-shirt I'm wearing. 

You'll have to pardon my half decorated/half finished kitchen and my appearance, but HOLY CRAP this jacket! Derek surprised me with the Straight to Hell white/black trim leather jacket I have been lusting over for about 4 years now. I was so surprised, I cried! Thanks to our friend Bryan, he hipped Derek on where to score this lovely love for $100 brand new! I have been searching for a vintage leather and/or thrift find leather with no luck and dropping serious dough on a leather wasn't in the cards. 

I love white leather so very much. I think it's exotic to me seeing as I mostly wear black. Hahaha!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hehe! I do have a lot to be happy/content about, so getting such a nice surprise made my face explode!

      Delete
  2. OMG. that jacket is awesome!! Go Derek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look shocked and radiantly happy! Glad you finally got a wishlist item!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gawds! THAT jacket!!! Love. You look so thrilled - yay for Derek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't quite tell from your expression... Did you like the jacket? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jacket, it's amazing! I know what you mean about exotic, it's quite daring for me to integrate white pieces into my wardrobe.

    http://unknownprettylies.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great!! I usually not fancying white leather but the black details makes it very nice.
    Your Derek is a gem!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^