Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Favorite Sweater


I am wearing my favorite sweater paired with this shirt dress from Forever 21. I had a momentary weak moment and order a few things from Forever21. I hate myself, but I am glad that to have this shirt dress seeing as I have been looking to replace my Robert Smith-esque shirts that fell apart. This is a good example of a typical favorite outfit of mine, oversized and comfy!


I love the double knit of the sweater and the contrasting inside.


I'm currently re-coloring my hair as it's pretty bad when your brother says, "Hey look how faded your hair color is!". Oh big brother, I've been so busy! Grrrr! 

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't get enough cross print in my wardrobe ;)

      Delete
  2. That chicken leg necklace is very witchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love the way that purple fades. Awesome sweater...the contrasting interior is pretty awesome and unexpected

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that your sweater has the contrasting pattern inside! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^