Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pumpkins and a New Tattoo!


Every year Derek always nudges me and says, "You should get a Halloween tattoo", since it is something he does every year AND he also does several days of Halloween tattooing. AKA-He does $31 Halloween tattoo's which can be picked from a flash sheet that he created. It's become a tradition! Well, here is my Illuminati-corn, it's all seeing! Hehehe! This photo was taken right after Derek was finished, so it's a little red and swollen.

We also carved pumpkins at the tattoo shop. It was fun to hang out, eat snacks and carve my cross-kin. Also, my pumpkin in on one of the chairs that came from a church, I thought it was fitting. *Wink*


"Whoa, Sandworms. You hate 'em right?"

Derek's Beetlejuice themed pumpkin, he also carved several others, since he's a loon about carving pumpkins. I'm sure I'll be finding pumpkin seeds in his pockets, hahaha!

Have you been doing anything fun this Halloween season?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla




7 comments:

  1. It's a 3rd eye candy corn tat!! Awesome! Great job on the pumpkins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome tattoo! Derek's pumpkins are a work of art. I'm your typical Brit, its not something we bother with, we celebrate Guy Fawkes instead. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tattoo is just so cute and silly! I love it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pumpkins and tattoo! Must be pretty neat having a tattoo artist husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandworms! Argh! I love your Halloween tattoo! Is Derek running out of room yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pumpkin carvings! And that tattoo is such a fun idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the tattoo! We've been all about the Illuminati lately too. haha it's perfect! and awesome pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^