Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, October 24, 2014

Bride of Frankenstein and a Shirt Dress

+shirt dress : eShakti +leggings: Lip Service
+boots: Target +hair bone: Kreepsville 666

I seem to gravitate towards styling this shirt dress with leggings and boots, like I did with this look, as I guess it's just comfy that way! 

shoe cam!



My hair is still purple, the shades will change as it's semi-permanent color and will fade with washing. I like the more pale lavender color, yet I need to grab some more purple to mix into lavender for to make it brighter.


I've been rockin' my first Dungaree Dolly bag this Halloween season. It's an oldie (but a goodie!) featuring the Bride of Frankenstein on the tote bag. I can't recommend Dolly's bags enough, such great care and quality goes into the making of her bags! 


 Just checking to make sure all the treats and Ice Bats in my bag didn't get squished! Hehe!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit and great bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! :) Great outfit!
    x Dawn
    wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic as always! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'awww, I don't always look fantastic, but I appreciate your kind words =D

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^