Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, October 27, 2014

Bats and a Peter Pan Collar


I've used a variation of this title before, but I'm glad to have two things I love in my closet; peter pan collars and bats! These items aren't 'new', but I'm diggin' the combination. Again, this is one challenge of being a 'fashion blogger', not having an unlimited budget to share new and exciting outfits all the time. I do love to challenge myself and use the resources I already have in order to mix-n-match and use my brain noodle to share with all of you!


I try to not let my spending get out of hand as I like to keep things under control, just like I talk about in this video blog. Queen of the dorks on camera! *Raises hand*

shoe cam!

Derek and I are saving for the future, so I have specific goals in my head that need to take center stage rather than buying shoes online and going out to all the shows. So many things were going on this weekend, but we just choose one and hung out at home making cocktails and watching movies. Gotta do, what ya gotta do. *Wink*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

13 comments:

  1. That is a really cool outfit! I love mix-matching my clothes, the possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I have been looking for a dress like this one forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is from Sourpuss Clothing: http://www.sourpussclothing.com/gals/dresses/sourpuss-lizzie-dress-blk.html

      Delete
  3. I love Peter Pan collars!! Always so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I need more in my life ;) Thank you dear!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I just want to look like the punk version of Wedesday Addams everyday ;) LOL!

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit! That bow belt and peter pan collar are the perfect amount of sweetness to go along with the bats! :D :D :D Super cute outfit on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! The white bow and "belt" is part of the dress, which makes it that much more fun! ;)

      Delete
  6. I need that cardigan! You look so perfect!
    x Dawn // wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^