Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, October 17, 2014

Late Summer?


I wish I was able to take photos outside, but it was so very windy! It's been very unseasonably warm and it has got me a little mixed up as to what to wear. I was actually too warm wearing the lace sleeved cardigan! I'm not ready for snow, but it's hard to sip on pumpkin spice tea when it's 78 degrees out.....then again I can drink hot beverages at any temperature.


I ordered this maxi dress seeing as I thought it was a bit more summery and would be packed away until next season, but it's proving to be nice choice on this windy warm day. 


I'm not a big fan of racer backs, but the hemline won me over. I layered the dress with a tank top as the medium is rather generous in the bust/armpits, it would be a little ummm, revealing if I only wore the dress with a bra. I wish I would have sized down, but C'est la vie!


I'm happy with the dress, it's great for layering with leggings and flowy cardigans. I'm sure I'll experiment with layering sweaters and/or tops over the dress. I love a versatile piece!

How is the weather in your neck-of-the-woods? 

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^