Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, October 3, 2014

Back From Vacation!

I love this vintage barkcloth muumuu I scored for $5 at a flea market!

Just a quick "Aloha!" as Derek and I are back from celebrating our 5 year anniversary in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Though our actual anniversary date is October 11th, it's never too early to celebrate!


The Mai Kai was AMAZING and so was the beach, but I'm happy to be home where I'm not melting or blinding everyone with my graveyard tan. Hehehe! 

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! And don't worry, your graveyard tan glare is considerably diminished by your fantastic tattoos! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, darling gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that place is still around?? I celebrated my 12th birthday there! No lie!

    Oh, happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had fun. Hope to see more pics from the trip. Find any new things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No new things, but I will share more about the trip in the next blog ;) Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^