Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, October 10, 2014

A Big Dress and Pointy Boots

+vintage dress: given to me by Julie Ann +boots: Demonia Brogue-06
+belt: Target +cross necklace: ebay +earrings: Julie Ann's Mom's earrings from the 80s

This is what I *would* have worn to my work's 5 year anniversary party, but the weather did not comply with me wearing a dress with such a large collar. Basically, I needed to wear a sweater since it was hailing out, a stark contrast from being in Florida last week!


I originally was going to wear my 'special occasion' cheetah print booties with this vintage 50s shirt dress, but ummm, the shoes broke. The leather bootie came off the sole and I proclaimed a few obscenities while inspecting the damage. The shoes are fixable and will be added to the pile that needs to go to the cobbler. It's not the end of the world, just frustrating.


It turned out that I liked wearing my pointy skull boots with the dress, sort of like a weirdo Stepford Wive ensemble. Hehehe! 


Then again I'm not a robot.....or am I? *Wink*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


7 comments:

  1. What a really nice dress. Sucks about the shoes though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wouldn't be so bummed if they weren't a lovely gift from my husband a few years ago. I guess I should have worn them more!

      Delete
  2. I like the outfit, the dress has one of those cool big pointy collars you don't see on things enough, witchy and vampirey type look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen an outfit post from you I didn't like. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! You are very sweet and I am very flattered!

      Delete
  4. Gah that's an awesome dress!! Your hair is ferociously awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^