Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Vampira in Stripes


Okay, well Vampira is not literally in stripes...I am! I wore this outfit to work on Saturday and it was my first time wearing the striped vest, I keep telling myself I need to leave this one alone. Hehe! Who am I kidding, I have so many other personal DIY projects to finish first!


I featured the Vampira top by Kreepsville 666 on a past Kitsch Picks, though you can't see the full design, the top reads "Vampira's Ghoul Gang". I love it!


What I'm wearing:
-black & white stripe vest, Sourpuss Clothing
-Vampire top, Kreepsville 666
-skirt, zooshoo.com
-legging, Forever 21
-creepers, Demonia (old)

Derek and I are getting ready to move in the next few weeks, so our apartment is a little chaotic at the moment, but it's a good time to get more organized! I've been looking through the ikea catalog and making lists of organizational opportunities that can be tackled in the new place. I am dreading what lies in the basement storage. Dun, dun, dunnn!!!!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla



10 comments:

  1. Very well put-together! I like the goth does 50's aesthetic you've got going on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you moving to?? I just moved to Bradenton, FL (right outside of Sarasota)...Moving is a pain but worth it if you find the right destination ;) Happy packing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're just moving across the courtyard, not as exciting as your move I'm sure ;)

      Delete
  3. That is the cutest outfit and I am SO JEALOUS.

    Are those Forever 21 leggings comfortable?? I'm trying to find a pair of leggings where the waistband doesn't pull up to my neck or squeeze me in half.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The leggings are okay, they are cheap and pretty comfy. I prefer leggings from Target=wider waist band.

      Delete
  4. That vest is so so awesome! I definitely need a stripey vest in my collection...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^