Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, August 16, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Going Out With the Gals


I wore this outfit last night to meet up with my fine lady friends for some drinks. It was nice to get out for a little, sip some tasty beverages and catch up with the lady gang. Cue : "This is Ladies Night"


I was feeling pretty cute, especially after spending days looking like a scrub with not putting too much energy to put into my appearance. I don't think I need to put make-up on to wash the floor and scrub the bathroom, they don't seem to mind that I'm half eyebrow-less, wearing a mismatched ensemble and walking around with shoes that have a giant hole in them. *Wink*


-sweater, Forever 21
-top, from Julie Ann
-belt, from Julie Ann
-skirt, zooshoo.com
-leggings, Target
-creepers, TUK Shoes
-lipstick, Medusa by NYX cosmetics

bonus photo : now in dork-o-vision!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week!
Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. I love the yoke dress! I am actually working on a yoke blouse at the moment, and I have a dress pattern with a yoke neck coming in the mail too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Can't wait to see. I really yoke style garments :)

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous, as ever! Hope the move is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in your black and white outfit. I love your tatoos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that shirt is so cute! A perfect combination with the little skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is ridiculously cute!!! Be careful, people might try to steal it off you! ;) But seriously, you did an amazing job with this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^