Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Outfit of the Day : I'm Feeling Cle(a)ver


I wore my BUTCHER pendant (and chain) by Spragwerks on Saturday as I was feeling very cle(a)ver. Ha! The set was a gift from Derek a few years ago as Derek is good friend's with Rich and has worn Spragwerks pieces for years. The neat thing is that Rich was on Project Accessory, he didn't win (boooo!), but it was fun to cheer him on! 



Simple outfit, but I was digging the 60s-esque vibe I have going on which just sorta happened. *Wink*

Crossbone loafers!

What I'm wearing:
-necklace, Spragwerks
-lace top, Forever 21
-black jeans, Target 
-shoes, Y.R.U

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. how did I miss the show project accessory! that was awesome that he was in the final 3! looks AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. and omg I just saw who they chose as the winner of the show... yeesh... terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!! I love those loafers! LOVE 'EM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay 1. Cute outfit! 2. Oh I love the necklace! And 3 your hair looks great, I love the blonde in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely love the shoes and the headscarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit :3 That necklace is absolutely lovely ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^