Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Atomic Robot Skirt


I wore this outfit to work on Friday featuring my new Red Space Cadet Thrills skirt. I love the kitsch and atomic print, so I had to add this beauty to my wardrobe.


I paired the skirt with a black short sleeve button-up top, black vinyl belt, ruffled socks with creepers, and accessorized with silver bat necklace, spider web button earrings and coffin watch. I have my hair tied up in a hair scarf, as I've been affectionately calling the way I've been wearing my hair, a "deathrock beehive", it made Derek giggle when I told him. Hehe!


Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

3 comments:

  1. I love the deathrock beehive! There's something about a fifties inspired outfit that's wonderful, and you really suit it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit, I love the skirt! Your blouse and belt are perfect with it, and spacy print is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^