Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Shoes! OMG! : Pointed Buckle Creepers by TUK Shoes

Empty room in new apartment equals a photo op

What do you get when you take a creeper mixed with a pointy boot and add buckles? A very, VERY happy me! Thank you TUK Shoes for making these lovely creations and to think Derek thought I was crazy for loving these and now he is thinking about getting a pair. Muahahaha! 


I picked up the Black Leather Pointed Creepers at hottopic.com on a random 30% off sale day. Their website is so weird, one day something will be full price, then half off, then back to full price! What the? Okay, back to the creepers.....

Thrift store dress $3

The creepers are great as I love the style and the low sole, but I will warn those with wide feet-these are not for you-they are very pointed and even a little tight in the toe for me and my narrow feet. It's going to painful breaking these babies in, ouch already! 

Happy Shoes! OMG! Thursday!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla



10 comments:

  1. Oh glob. These are gorgeous. :o Do want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of these! I can't get them in Australia!!! :( waaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are available at shopplasticland.com as well!

      Delete
  3. I'm digging this entire summer outfit!
    The hat and the boots nail it for me. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those creepers so much! After I saw your pic, I loved them even more. Luckily for me, there was another Hot Topic online sale today! So I ordered them! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is awesome! I hope you love them! =D

      Delete
  5. Hi Meagan. I saw your site while searching for these TUKS. very informative :D
    I would like to ask about TUK's unisex sizing. I'm a 6.5 US womens, UK 4.5. Can you help me with the conversion for TUK shoes, or at least the sizes written on the pair that you have. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      TUK shoes are actually US mens sizing. I am a 7-7.5 US womens sizing, so I size down and get a size 5 in TUK creepers. As a rule of thumb,size down 2 sizes when fitting into a men shoe.

      TUK does not have half sizes, so I suggest you go by your US women's 6 size measurement and size down two to a 4 in US mens.

      The creepers I'm wearing (above) run a little small, so going up to a size 5 and adding a insole may be more comfortable. Hope this helps! :)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^