Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, August 30, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Thrown Together


This outfit started out as a "I don't care" sentiment in mind, but as I built the ensemble with a few layers and accessories, I felt a lot more inspired. I've been drawn to more flowy and loose garments on these hazy and humid days during the remaining parts of the Buffalo summer. I add the hat is just a rad piece in my wardrobe. Hehe!

I'm actually in a good mood, but face says "mehhhhh"...?!


I'm wearing a pair of new earrings that I treated myself to from my Tuesday trip to the mall to visit Yankee Candle. (I'm obsessed with the Halloween scents from Yankee Candle.) Though my month long 'no-buy' has been very successful, I decided I deserved a treat, so candles and earrings were in order.

Couldn't say no to $4.95 earrings!

Halloween is creeping in, which makes me excited for Autumn, but not for the long winter months that soon follows.

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. This outfit is so nu-goth, I like it a lot :D!
    Wow, I hadn't noticed those earrings last time I went to H&M (which was three days ago!). They're very cute. It's nice to buy ourselves a little present once in a while, isn't it ;)? It feels like a reward! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the outfit! And I thought you were just practicing your "creepy goth stare"! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Is that a long vest and dress and leggings? So many layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing a tank top, drapey skirt and a long vest which is belted. :-)

      Delete
  4. Very nice! Is that a long vest and dress and leggings? So many layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is very Lydia from "Beetlejuice". :) And I love those earrings! Have to run to H&M to see if I can get them tomorrow. :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^