Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kitsch Picks : Lace Dresses Under $55


Photobucket


There is no denying that there is lace everywhere this season and it tickles my gothy bone with pure joy! I know a lot of woman do not like wearing lace because they feel it's too delicate or not their style, yet there is many ways to wear lace such as including it as a detail on a garment. If you just detest it entirely, then have no fear as your goth card will not be revoked. *Wink*. Personally I'm in love with the ASOS Swing Dress, I think that has my name all over it!

How do you like to wear lace?

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

8 comments:

  1. I think even at my advanced age I might be able to pull off that adorable swing dress. Provided I put a pair of treggings or whatever underneath, of course. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Advanced age" <----Oh please! :P
      And, I would pair the dress with leggings as I adore that comfy look!

      Delete
  2. The second one and the last one are awesome! Too bad lace doesn't keep you warm when it's cold and is too covering when it's hot XD or I would wear it more often! But if I could I'd wear nothing but black lace *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about lace not being warm, yet layering could be the solution!

      Delete
  3. That swing dress is to die for! Might have to save up for that one hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure the arina lace dress needs to be in my wardrobe =)

    I love lace- I wear it any time of the year, where ever I can incorporate it in.; as a detail on a jacket, or an entire skirt; doesn't matter as long as I wearing it in some form.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^