Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : Demonia Mega-602



I realized that I often do not feature club footwear in my Shoes! OMG! choices, though most people may consider platforms like the Demonia Mega-602 anytime boots, they are club shoes to me. *Wink* I am ashamed as I've had a love affair with a few Demonia Mega's that has lasted over a decade. I remember getting my first pair in 2001-ish, yet they were the Mega-618 that were patent with buckles.


Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. I'm actually saving up for a pair of Mega 618. :) I'm completely in love with those! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed. I had mine for 8 years of non-stop clubbing abuse!

      Delete
  2. Oh how I love my demonia boots. Yet they make me awkwardly tall - like no short dresses or skirts tall lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't be able to get through doors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^