Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : What Is Up With All The Ugly Shoes!?


Seriously?! What is going on with all these ugly shoes this season!? I know the 90s are back, but why put everything that was wrong (in fashion) of that era and smoosh it into a shoe design?! Block-y, fringe-y, weird  Southwestern designs, ugly colors and platforms that make no sense. Don't get me wrong, I like ugly and fringe and platforms, but these shoe trends are FUGLY. I'm crying Robert Smith tears over here!

Photobucket
WAHHHHHH!!!!!

BEHOLD SHOES THAT MAKE ME CRY OUT IN AGONY!
Photobucket

I'm not even going to link you to these, but if you fall in love. www.makemechic.com

AND THE SHOE THAT MADE ME SCREAM IN PURE HORROR IS.....................
Photobucket
Exactly....

I know these shoes aren't "goth" or black or whatever, for my tastes, but COME ON! I know when something is stylish and when something is not. I think I lost my appetite......

Would you wear any of these shoes?

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

22 comments:

  1. Lordy, why would anyone make such shoes?? They're a complete waste of time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. They are some fugly shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, all of those shoes are just hideous! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. The McQueen knock offs would be cool if they weren't rainbow SNAKE skin print. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever the powers that be mine previous decades, they always go for the most cliched things, and then exaggerate them as much as possible. These are the same people who think us '80s gals dressed like Cyndi and Madonna every day. :P (Note: I wish!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the rainbow snake ones were knee-high, I'd say yes, but only because my goal in life is to be a bird of paradise or some sort of ridiculous jewel beetle. I wouldn't expect anyone sane to think they were amusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amusing, but you know someone would try and be serious wearing them.

      Delete
  7. Pretty ridiculous styles.
    Out of those, the least offensive are the pinks ones... but not by much.

    The site does have some really great ones, too; boy I really want a few of the ones I saw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I do like quite a few of them myself....most of them make me cry.

      Delete
  8. Ok, I need forks. FORKS TO STICK INTO MY EYES! Please, someone give me forks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're horrible o_o you don't have to not be a goth to see it; they just hurt your eyes o__o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I just wanted to relate that I DO like other things that are non-gothy, but these make me cry candy corn tears.

      Delete
  10. I love leopard print, but honestly, what the *beep* is up with the fringe?! What were they thinking? That it's a good way to stand out? Being an individual does not mean you have to dress like a hot mess.

    And the top left pair matches my mother's couch perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love leopard too and I agreed about a different between being unique and being a hot mess. ACK!

      LOL@at matching your mother's couch ;)

      Delete
  11. If anyone would wear the last ones with the black-white-red he would get beaten his ass off - the Nazi flag was exactly this colours... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOD. I kind of like ugly stuff here and there to spice up one's look but WOW. Those are all frightening!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^