Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Outfit Of The Day : It's Layering Time!


Oh boy, was I under dressed when I went for my hair appointment this morning. I walked outside in a dress, leopard stockings and a thin jacket, brrrrrr! The wind and rain picked up as I made my way to the salon which is located in downtown Buffalo, I was a chilly silly gal! I was excited to have my friend Erin at Chez Ann Salon perform her magic on my mop, this time my front streak was being transformed from blonde to orange. Oh, I am feeling very festive with my pumpkin spice hair!

Photobucket
Feeling fancy and schmancy, though my hair was ruined by the rain/wind.

Photobucket
I came home straight away and piled on the layers. I'm wearing a button-up long sleeve top under my cowl neck sweater and my odd corduroy gauchos that I picked up years ago at our local goth store. I have a thing for gauchos, always have and always will....apparently I'm in fashion, go figure! Hehe!

Photobucket

Showin' off my Sourpuss Bone Socks paired with my all black Demonia creepers which I haven't really worn a lot in my outfit posts, yet they are a part of my everyday shoe collection. I thought the white bone socks picked up the white ruffles on the shirt nicely, I also love black and white ensembles.

So, now that Autumn is officially here it's time to cover up and layer, layer, layer! I have to admit I love piling on as many clothes as I can, as it gives me a chance to be a little more creative with clothing. I also like to be toasty, so layering definitely helps in that department.

What is your favorite way to layer?

Thanks for reading! 
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

12 comments:

  1. Very festive fall hair! ;) I adore laying, although we've hardly seen any signs of fall here in SoCal. :( I love arm warmers. It can be tough to find a good knit/sweatery pair, but they are so wonderful for extending the usefulness of more summery tops and dresses. Arm warmers and a flowey cardigan can be thrown on top of just about everything I own and give me a couple different layers to remove as needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always use arm warmers so wonderfully, I do have a few pairs and I think I need to experiment Victorian Kitty style ;)

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous - loving the pumpkin spice ... bet it took a while to pull out the black!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pretty lady! No bleaching at all! My streak has been there for quite some time, it sorta gets 'lost' in the darkness. Hahahaha!

      Delete
  3. Amazing hair! As usual. :D
    I experienced the underdressing problem yesterday as well. It looked so warm and sunny outside but it certainly wasn't. Brrr!
    Really cute outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss! I think it's the time of the year to check the weather often and carry an extra sweater around *brrrrr!* ;)

      Delete
  4. I love those gauchos with the Bone Socks! Nothing better than corduroy for the fall & winter, right? Also loving the asymmetrical opening and the buckles on your sweater - very cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I adore corduroy and I get teased about it, but it's WARM and I like that it's sorta fuzzy in texture. I also have a corduroy blazer that I love ;)

      Delete
  5. OH. MY. GOD. YOU LOOK AMAZINGLY AWESOME! Love. Love. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Miss Franny, that means a lot coming from you <3

      Delete
  6. Hello! I've just found out, I'm not sure how XD, your blog, and I love it!! I especially loved this outfit, I love the pants and the jacket!! Greetings and love from Spain... I'll be pending of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome! Thank you for your kind words, you made me smile!!!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^