Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Anniversary Outfit & New Tattoo!


Yesterday (October 11th) was Derek's and my 3rd wedding anniversary in which we went to our friend's restaurant Mike A's in the newly rehabbed Hotel Layfette. Not only did we have the pleasure of getting to chit chat with our friend Mike (who also catered our wedding), but we got to meet the owner of the Hotel Layfette. I learned that Rocko, the owner, is a Buffalo native and owns several buildings in Buffalo in which he has rehabbed and strongly believes in making Buffalo the grand city it once was. This bit of information made me very happy since Buffalo is a beautiful city underneath all the urban decay.

Photobucket
Dinner Attire

Photobucket
I opted for pants because of my fresh tattoo on my ankle

Photobucket
The spider brooch was worn on my jacket at my wedding

Photobucket
Newest addition to my collection "Everyday Is Halloween"

Photobucket
The Bride and Groom, 10/11/09. Yes, I wore black!

Thanks for reading! 
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary and new addition to your art collection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    (I wore black at my wedding too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super chic dinner outfit (I covet that purse in particular!). And I love the wedding pic. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The purse is a Dungaree Dolly custom bag, sadly she doesn't do customs any more.

      Delete
  4. I was married on 10/31/09 and I wore black, too! I had to make my own dress, because after visiting nearly a dozen bridal shops, no one wanted to sell me a black wedding dress (although the looks I got were pretty priceless). Anyway, three cheers for brides in black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wedding dress! I too shall be wearing black. White looks terrible on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the anniversary!
    Everyday is Halloween? Story of my life. I love it!=D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^