Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Weekend Vanity


Our weekend kicked off with going to Snake Dance, our friend Bryan's dance night. Time to get dressed up, give our skeleton a little kiss (scandalous!) and be off to the club for some dancing.



My outfit was pretty simple; tank top, leggings, short ruffled skirt, a little sweater and winklepickers. A heavy sprinkling of accessories and Voila! Comfortable club outfit for when I was feeling lazy and uninspired.


Saturday was Siouxsie Sioux 60th birthday, so I opted to wear a Siouxsie and the Banshees t-shirt in her honor. Since we were heading to a show that evening that was themed in her honor, I figured the modified top was a perfect choice. I've been going through my t-shirts and have been giving them some new life *wink*.


The evening was very nice as I got to see a lot of friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. I was also glad it was a relatively early evening as we had a very big house project to accomplish the next day. Damn, I sound old and responsible! When did that happen?!?! Hahaha!


Speaking of vanity, our front garden got some love and we put in a raised bed with some small shrubs. The beautification took place all day Sunday and all the lifting, sweating and multiple trips to Home Depot was totally worth it! Check this off the 'To-Do' list...

Thank you for reading, until next time!

3 comments:

  1. A club night, a show, and a house project... sounds like a perfectly balanced weekend for the gothy adult. ;) I love the outfits, and the garden bed looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with the comfortable clubwear sometimes!! Adult/house responsibilities can really drain a person's energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your expression in the first photo! Haha! You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^