Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A Lace Dress and Fluevogs


Hello Friends! Last Tuesday got freakishly hot for this time of year, so that gave me the opportunity to wear my new Fluevog shoes! I am happy to report that they were incredibly comfortable all day, which is rare for me when I'm wearing new shoes for the first time.


This lace dress is so 'swooshy' and so much fun to wear, especially when it's windy outside. The multiple layers of lace are trimmed in ruffles and the handkerchief  (pixie) hem is something I've been searching for in other dress styles. I really like 'uneven' hemlines and am not quite sure what to look for when I'm doing an online search. Any suggestions, stores or brands I should check out? 

Unicursal Hexagram pendant was purchased at Marie Laveau's House of Voodoo, which I added to a black rosary chain. 

Wearing; lace dress (local shop), belt (old, Forever 21), shoes (John Fluevog), assorted bracelets (thrifted), earrings (etsy), necklace (see text under photo).

I hope everyone has a great week! We have so many things planned this week as well as fixing up our front garden. I can't wait till 'This Old Goth Haus' has more curb appeal.

Thank you for reading, until next time!


8 comments:

  1. I love hanky hems, I want them on everything! love the ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Asymmetrical' is the word to search for an uneven hemline!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing that hem in all the stores but in summer prints. Good luck finding some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore lace,The dress is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^