Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Striped Vest with Gauchos


I got the back of my calf tattooed (a piece I've been putting off getting finished), so I needed to wear loose fitting bottoms that wouldn't rub or drag on my legs. I opted to wear my gauchos which first appeared in the "That's Not a Skirt?!" blog. These darn things are so comfortable! I forget what's it like to not wear such fitted clothing like jeggings and leggings, especially when I was a wide leg pants wearer from mid 90s to early 2000s.


I'm wearing a basic black tank top tucked into the gauchos, a 3/4 length sleeve light cotton sweater and my cropped black and white striped vest. Add some pointy shoes, a thin studded belt, layered cross necklace and coffin earrings, and this completes my look!


On a totally random note, I think I may have developed a severe sensitivity to hair bleach. Though my friend only used a soap cap on me (shampoo+bleach) to lighten this time, I'm still dealing with a painful itchy scalp. I am going to try a treatment he suggested using cholesterol hair conditioning cream. Yes, I also reacted with "WTF?" when he first said "cholesterol". Artery hardening anyone? Hahaha, just kidding! So, I'm going to give the treatment a try and cross my fingers in hopes of a solution.


Back of vest: patch made from a (now defunct) Deathrock Magazine t-shirt

Have a great day everyone and thank you for reading.

Until next time!

6 comments:

  1. I don't wash my hair for a long time b4 I bleach so the natural scalp oil helps protect me---I have a bit of sensitivity to lightener :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite outfits on you! Super great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep wide legs are great. I find they're best for tired days: the feel comfortable but somehow look very "statement style" so it hides the fact I basically wore them to be like PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I hope your scalp is better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making me want a pair of gauchos. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I'm sorry about the bleach! My. Scalp was screaming in the first ten mins when I last dyed it, which is why I made the decision to go back dark. I hope you can solve your problem!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^