Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, May 5, 2017

Leopard, Spikes and a Bow


Happy Friday my dear friends! Any exciting plans for this weekend? Our plans include working and packing for New Orleans as we leave super-duper early on Sunday morning. *Insert happy dance* It's going to be an interest temperature change from the very wet and chilly weather we've been having, but I'm ready for some sun and warmth and de-layering a little bit.


Now that I've been at the tattoo shop for over a month, I've been wearing shoes and other pieces that only come out of the closet from time to time, like this leopard blazer and these spiked platform creepers. I don't know why I never put insoles in these shoes before, it makes a world of difference!!! Foot pain is never fun. Never!


I've been having a lot of fun getting dress everyday. I've been challenging myself to wear what I have and add only things to the wardrobe that I really want. I did a Spring time closet purge which mostly consisted of realizing some of my basics were too worn out and needed to be turned into rags.(Eeeeek!) I also tackled the enormous piles of sweaters that I own and passed a few of them to a friend and some went to the donation pile. I'm usually cold=I own a lot of sweaters. Hehehe!

Wearing; leopard blazer (old, gift from my mom), boatneck top (Target), cross belt (old, Forever 21), skirt (DIY from a dress), spiked creepers (old, ??? eBay?), necklace (gift made by Derek), bone bow (DIY'ed by me), earrings (The Pumpkin Coven), Creepers pin (Last Craft)


Do you do a seasonal wardrobe rotation and/or seasonal closet purges?

Thank you for reading, until next time!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, these shoes are super weird, but they suit your quirky style so well :D It's good to dig out some long time no worn gems from a wardrobe from time to time, seasonal wardrobe purge is what I desperately need but I'm too lazy to photograph and sell all these things I've amassed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great as always! Have a fantastic time in New Orleans! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I remember a few years ago all the shoes had all the spikes. Seems like you are having an awesome time down South!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creepers! And I adore the idea of turning the dress into a skirt. I think my sewing machine and I have an appointment now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^