Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Bad News, But Cute Outfit


We got a bit of bad news yesterday when I took our car in yesterday (which was already in the shop last Tuesday for brakes and an inspection) to figure out why we have a small oil leak. The results had me seeing red with dollar signs flying out of my eyeballs. We are getting a second opinion from the dealership next Monday. Ugh, at least I really liked my outfit as silly as that sounds.


In my life things happen in 3's. Sewer (now repaired), roof (starting tomorrow) and now the car. I'm trying not to lament too much, though it's overwhelming, but I know it can always be worse. Gotta look on the bright side-things are getting done.


Wearing; Off the shoulder top (H&M), belt (c/o Tobi), skirt (modified from a dress), necklace (flea market find), skeleton earrings (Alchemy Gothic), bow (piece of lace), flats (Target).


I'm looking forward to going out with friend's tonight and enjoying what's left of the summer months. I have some fun art projects I'm going to be working on and I've got all of you to help keep me positive and moving forward. *Wink*

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

13 comments:

  1. Holy shit! It comes in threes!You should be done now if that makes you feel any better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling all too well!
    Your outfit was cute! So yeah, there's that heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit I love it. I'm currently signing my life away with my partner and we're purchasing our first house. Bye disposable income. Lol

    Hope everything turns out better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Putting on nice outfits gets me through bad days! Glad it helped you! Good luck with the second quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I hacked off the top of the dress and made it into a skirt, add a belt and tucked in top=looks like a dress! Yay!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had bad news but no cute outfits. I'm doing it wrong! ;)

    Definitely a cute outfit. I love it! You always make me want to tie bows in my hair. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's not "silly" at all. I firmly, completely believe in the uplifting powers of a great outfit and am happy to know that this one helped make your rough week a bit more bearable.

    Fingers firmly crossed that the news from the dealership is a bit better.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I just discovered your blog and i really like it! Awesome style and this all black outfit is very cute! Also i love the bats on your wall haha!. Take care and hope to see you around my blog also! :)
    Aaaand sorry about your bad news!. At least the clothes saved your day <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. :( Sucks about your car! That's great that you are getting a second opinion though! And yes at least your outfit is totally cute and awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^