Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, July 15, 2016

Kitsch Picks: Witch Doctor Necklace Set by Summer Blue Jewelry



(click on bold description text to link to product)

I've really been feeling the tropical vibe as it's been such a hot and humid summer. Phew. So, the Witch Doctor 40s/50s/60s Necklace Set by Blue Summer Jewelry really fits into this week's tropical outfits (Blog post to follow) and is putting me in the mood for a Mai Tai. You may remember a past Kitsch Picks that featured some of Summer Blue Jewelry's awesome Halloween items. 

Aloooha!

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

3 comments:

  1. Awesome set! I love Summer Blue's offerings so much. I've bought (multiple pieces) from them twice and have several of their fab creations high up on my wish list as we speak, so hopefully another order will be in the cards at some point this year.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^