Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Travel Dress


I wore one of my travel dresses to work last week and it just so happens that Jen over at Betties N Brimstone wrote about planning a vacation wardrobe! How cool is that!? Not that I can't wear this dress on a day-to-day basis, but this Jawbreaker dress (shop dress here) has become a staple in my vacation wardrobe due to the cotton knit, the cut and how I can roll it up and it doesn't wrinkle. 


I felt like being comfy at work, yet the dress is a little short for me and cropped leggings were a must. I am wearing the little shrug as I keep forgetting to fix the straps. The straps have stretched out a little over the years and need to be 'tightened' up with some stitches. As a side note: Since I've been making a conscious effort with my 'Wear Everything' project, I have been identifying issues with clothing, fixing them and it seems like my wardrobe is doubling!


Which makes me really happy! Hahaha! With this hot and humid Summer we've been having, I'm sure I will be wearing everything in my closet. Phew!

Do you have specific type of clothing you like to wear when traveling?

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. Your "wear everything"-challenge inspirated me to do the same! Gosh, I´ve had so many "new" outfits thanks to this challenge. I try to photograph all stuff so that I know does the item really fits me or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so incredibly awesome! I am so glad I could inspire you and you are having fun finding new outfits :) I always try to tell myself 'you have enough'. ;)

      Delete
  2. Wrinkle free fabric is amazing! You look great and the leggings are a good solution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an awesome print! I'm partial to a nice (vintage) shirtwaist dress myself for traveling. If not that, then my go-to choice is usually vintage appropriate denim capris, a comfy blouse and cardi in the summer, or the latter two plus a pair of Heyday 40s style swing trousers in the chillier months.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like wonderful traveling outfits! We both share our love for shirtwaist dresses <3

      Delete
  4. I am the worst at packing for travelling, I bring practically EVERYTHING I own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress and I love how you styled it with the leggings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^