Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Lana Leopard Print Dress by Lindy Bop


I ordered the Lana Leopard Print Dress from Lindy Bop last June via Amazon. I have always been weary of buying clothing off Amazon, but figured since Lindy Bop was a reputable retro clothing brand, I would be okay. Well, other than ordering the wrong size (due to my own fault and resulting in having to get it altered), I am pretty happy with the quality and style of the dress. 


I had been on the hunt for a leopard print dress to wear to work and this one ticked off all the right boxes. I liked the leopard pattern, it had a neckline and straps that I liked (I can wear a regular bra!), fuller A-line skirt and I liked that style is versatile so I can layer it many different ways. 


A lot of people segregate 40s/50s/60s retro style (or new vintage) fashion into only being for "rockabilly" or "pinup" types, which is fine and dandy, but in truth they are classic silhouette's that are classic for a reason. I could write a whole blog just about how styling garments to fit your taste regardless of what umbrella term it falls into a genre sense, but no one needs that. In other words, wear what makes you happy and what you feel flatters you.


Break all the rules! *Wink*

I'm wearing a the Lana Leopard Print Dress (Lindy Bop), cowl neck sweater (H&M), white skull earrings and necklace (Kreepsville 666), Shrunken Head brooch (Charcoal Designs), vinyl belt (from Julie Ann) and brogue style boots (Paxton byDirty Laundry)

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

9 comments:

  1. Classic for a reason indeed! Looks fabulous. And I love the print too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and love this outfit! This dress looks so amazingly cute on you and I love the way you styled it! I have my eye on a leopard print dress myself. I can't wait til I get to order it! Also I love how you point out that retro looks are for everyone! I love wearing retro looks but I don't consider myself rockabilly or pinup in the slightest! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Retro can be for everyone, regardless of what music or lifestyle you love <3

      Delete
  3. Awesome dress! So classic, chic and downright cool. That Charcoal Design brooch is too fab! I love their offerings and recently placed my first order with them (for several items). They're even more marvelous in person! :)


    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I agree! Charcoal Designs make my heart sing! =D

      Delete
  4. Lindy Bop is a gorgeous brand! I would love to have a pile of their dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, I have my eye on a few pieces. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^