Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fuzzy Leopard Sweater


A trip to Target a few weeks ago had me walking out with a new long sleeve t-shirt (for layering!) and this fuzzy gold/black leopard cardigan for under $9. I always have my eye out for patterned cardigans to pair with my (what has become) staple casual outfit has morphed into. I still love my leggings and skater dress combo, but I am enjoying wearing pants and have a new pair coming my way via mail.

I'm filling in the gaps in my wardrobe and it feels good to make choices that I know I will use and love. Of course, I still want to obtain those fun fashion pieces too. *Wink*


It was Derek's birthday Tuesday, so I am wearing a necklace he made for me along with a black button up shirt (thrift), black high waist pants (old, Target) with my new fuzzy cardigan sweater. 


The necklace is a bone cross in resin that Derek hand molded and it's one of my favorite pieces. Derek is a man of many talents, I am a lucky gal....and sentiment. But don't tell. Shhhhhhhh!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


8 comments:

  1. That necklace is breathtaking! I adore how old school it looks. What a thoughtful present from your honey.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how fuzzy this sweater is and I love how you styled it. Also that necklace is amazing. Derek is very talented indeed! Happy belated birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leopard print! I went to Buffalo Exchange last week and happened to find a leopard print cardigan with silver spikes on the shoulders, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^