Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Featuring Brocade Bats


I stumbled down the etsy window shopping hole and discovered the darling little shop, Brocade Bats. I ordered two pieces, the wooden tile Eye of Horus necklace (sold out) and the spider webs necklace. Both pieces were a steal and I knew would be worn again and again.


Even though the wooden tile Eye of Horus necklace is on a longer chain, I ordered the necklace with the intent to wear it shorter to place under collar shirts. It also never crossed my mind to wear these two pieces together, but heck, why not?! I'm a big fan of layering necklaces, especially ones as versatile as these two.


*Items purchased by me and this post is not sponsored

I love finding little treasures on etsy, do you have any favorite etsy shops?

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oops! I know that and wrote the wrong thing, thank you!

      Delete
  2. Argh, so lovely! Had to contact the store and ask if they ever ship to Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spicing up a simple blouse with a statement pice like you did, cool look :)

    http://antimuse-fashionriot.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Pretty much sums up my style, hehehe! ;)

      Delete
  4. What awesome jewelry! I especially like the bat necklace. Thank you for introducing me/us to Brocade Bats (I just favourited their Etsy shop).

    Have a fabulous Feb. 14th, sweet dear!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you for being such a sweet person and for all your lovely support and lovely comments <3

      Delete
  5. Love your necklace layering! Looks great together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^