Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dapper and Swag


I'm a huge fan of wearing necklaces under my collared shirts, so I got to thinking and went on a search for collar clips. I came across Dapper and Swag on etsy and was elated. So many amazing pieces to choose from, but I narrowed it down to the Silver Skull and Crossbones Collar Chain. I also have a few other goodies on my radar which I think would add some depth to the pieces in my closet.


Since I've been going through my closet in project 'wear everything', I realized that I needed to add some fun pieces into the mix and my most favorite way to do so is with accessories. 


I also wanted to say "Happy Valentine's Day!" I will be hanging out with Derek and Danielle sharing a pizza, watching TV and hiding inside from the sub-zero temperatures.

Cheers!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla



15 comments:

  1. Terrific outfit! I adore the mix of patterns on that shirt (very much including the fun polka dots), as well as your cool collar clip. One can never go wrong with classic skulls.

    Have a marvelous Cupid's Day, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I bought that shirt thinking, "This is sorta ugly....I need it!" LOL!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day, gorgeous gal! Hey, those collar clips would look really cool as a
    Billy sweater clip! :D Thanks for the lead. Sending you all much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! Their items can be a collar or cardigan clips! =D

      Delete
  3. With that jaunty hat, I want to you sing a Culture Club song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your style so much! You always make me think of The Frozen Autumn because to me you really look like their female vocalist :) Also love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is a huge compliment as not only is their music rad, she is beautiful :) That made my day, thank you!

      Delete
  5. Those collar clips are one of the best things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love accessories. I need to start incorporating them into my wardrobe more though! Love see how you incorporate your fun finishing touches! Those collar clips are perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' the shirt and those collar clips!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^