Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, November 3, 2014

Defenders of Truth, Justice, Tequila, Tacos AND Beans!


First there was Holy Frijoles....


But then he was joined by his partner...Pink Taco.


Together they fit the injustices of everything that is brown and mushy...



They are the dynamic duo of Holy Frijoles and Pink Taco.
Defenders of truth, justice, tequila, tacos AND beans!

The back story behind Derek's costume-A few years our friend Jen was having a themed birthday party and Derek decided to create Holy Frijoles around his luchador mask. Mind you, Jen's birthday is not in October or near Halloween. LOL!!! He surprised me and everyone else with his costume, he's such a goof and I love it. Now, I know my characters name is a little crass, but I came up with Holy Frijoles counterpart, Pink Taco, via the way I normally come up with my whacky ideas, I just blurted it out. We both laughed about it and I made my character a reality this year and we went to a Halloween swing dance dressed these costumes. 

I did learn that bodysuits are back in fashion, which worked for my costume, yet terrifies me a little bit. Oh, the 90s.

How was you Halloween? What was your costume?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

12 comments:

  1. This is too cute and funny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, hilarious and great!
    Our costumes were pretty basic, and can be seen on my blog.

    Love your purple hair, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD! You guys are SO funny! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, great outfits! I'm loving the little pictures on the bodysuits, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dios mio! Those are hilarious! I love the can with the halo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great seeing your costume! I love Halloween and love dressing up in costume!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god! This is soooo cool! :3 You're both very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^