Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Brian Setzer Orchestra Holiday Show

Sunday we went to see the Brian Setzer Orchestra Holiday Show and it was awesome! We sat fourth row! This was also our Cats Like Us holiday celebration, which works out to have it early before all the holiday insanity ensues. 

Brian Setzer (of The Stray Cats) sounded great and the musicians in his orchestra are all so talented. They all looked like they were having a blast together! 


It was a perfect excuse to wear some rhinestones and things that sparkle. Even though it wasn't necessarily a "dressy event", it is always fun to make anything an occasion! 

+dress: eShakti +rhinestone collar: vintage +burgundy sparkle tights: Target
+shoes: Two Lips Too


I'm realizing I am digging solid color tights, adds a little more variety to my closet so I can make even more outfit combinations.


My handsome fellow and I matched. I know, dork city. *Wink* Derek is trying out a beard for the first time ever and I have to say it looks good! I encouraged him to try something new as it never hurts to change it up from time to time. I call him weirdy beardy, hehe!

Have you ever seen the Brian Setzer Orchestra or The Stray Cats?

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. I love your outfit,specifically your dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello you gorgeous pair! That beard does suit Derek!
    Yes, I saw the Stray Cats in 1980, I was 14 and it was my first ever gig. They were supported by the late, great Screaming Lord Sutch, who dressed like Jack The Ripper and threw buckets of offal into the crowd. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! That is a-mazing! I love Screaming Lord Sutch and The Stray Cats, so that sounds like one hell of a show!

      Delete
  3. You look stunning! The event sounds like fun... and nice to have it just before the holiday rush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit looks lovely. Derek does look rather dashing with a beard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look very classy! I love the brooch on your cardigan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^