Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Those Cannibal Girls All Taste the Best!


It's Music Thursday, yet I keep singing "Cannibal Girl" by Cult of the Psychic Fetus, because of the brooch I'm wearing, the Restless Native brooch from Charcoal Designs. I was very inspired by the brooch, so I paired my Kreepsville 666 skull necklace and earrings with the striped dress and jacket. Velvety leggings and slouch socks with cowboy boots are perfect for this Autumn day!




When Derek helps me take photos these are some of the results:

Picking almonds out of my teeth. LOL!

"SMILE!"

Hahahaha!! I have a hard time being serious when Derek is the photographer, than again I have way more fun. *Wink*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

14 comments:

  1. Loving the lavender hair and that brooch is insane! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll!! The has a shrunken head=had to be mine. Hehehe!

      Delete
  2. Cool brooch and I love your facial expressions, you're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit - it all really works together. Love your skull necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, gotta love ponte knit and shrunken heads ;) Hahahaha!

      Delete
  5. That violet hair really suits you! Although red suited you too! The skull earrings are a good size to show up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved my red hair, but it was time for a change ;)

      Delete
  6. Your hair looks especially fabulous in these shots! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^