Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday : Before Blogging, 2011


Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate! I wanted to share an outfit from 2011 when Derek and I lived in an amazingly awesome turquoise 1966 high-rise apartment. This was before I started the Coffin Kitsch blog, but would take some outfit photos from time-to-time.


I'm longing to wear those vintage witchy boots again, they are in the bag to be taken to the cobbler. I love wearing vintage shoes and even though they are prone to needing repairs, I find them to be higher quality and worth the frustration. Nothing like literally walking to soles off, hahaha!

I hope you enjoy the day! Remember, if you're going to shop this week, shop small businesses!!!!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^