Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, June 20, 2014

The Cupcake Dress Part Deux


I just can't be sad wearing this punk cupcake dress, in fact I think it makes me a wee bit giddy....and hungry. Here is the first way I styled this Folter Clothing dress.


I'm also pretty excited about my hair cut, my hair stylist friend Lauren does a great job! Though the mohawk is gone and has been replaced by a 80s influenced buzz and textured cut, I feel refreshed and excited about my hair. I love having parts of my hair shaved as I feel like it's very "me", though it's not a style for everyone (which people like to remind me all the time), it's a way I like to express myself.


Can you believe my red has lasted 5 weeks, though my new growth would tell a different story. *Wink* I love Matrix Socolor Red Red, best permanent red hair color I've used.


I wish you all a wonderful beginning to the weekend. I can't wait to see my out of town friends and let my hair down, so to speak. Hehe!!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. Urgh, I know what you mean - every time I ask for an opinion from a non-gothy friend (or they give unsolicited commentary), they're absolutely useless because they can't divorce it from their own personal taste and can only repeat how 'it's not for everyone'.

    Looking adorable in a circle cut as ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I politely say the same thing.....sigh.

      Thank you doll!

      Delete
  2. LOOOOOOOVE the hair, gorgeous!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the dress, but you know that - and love the hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this fab frock- yum! Nicely styled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean. People tend to say the same things to me, either about my clothing choices or about body mods (in general, or my own). Style is such a personal thing that really any style, whether it's 'mainstream' or 'alternative' isn't for everyone.

    Also, I just love love love that dress, it looks very nice on you and it's just too cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy the new haircut, it suits you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cupcake dress is awesome and your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^