Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, June 14, 2014

I Might Live In This All Summer


The Candy Skulls Jezebel dress by Jawbreaker. I have already worn the dress twice before I wore it to work yesterday...yes I washed it. Haha!



Let's see why I love it so much:
Black. Check!
Collar. Check!
Flowy and fun. Check!
Easy to wear. Check!


This dress will be on heavy rotation this summer, because the chiffon-like material is very cooling and looks great with no accessories like a belt or necklace. As much as I love to pile on the jewelry, sometimes when it's too hot and sticky I want as little as possible touching my skin. I also think that hair scarves and hair bows may be a permanent fixture on my head due to these humid days. Big hair+humidity=sad hair Hehe!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Thank you for reading!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

  1. I am jewelry crazy, but I often take it right off the second I get home in the summer because it makes me feel soooo sticky and gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress. Very nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^