Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, June 6, 2014

Dem Bones!


When I got dressed on Monday I wasn't paying attention to my shoe choice as Derek and I left the house to run some errands. While we were sitting down to a nice lunch on the patio at Cafe' 59, I realized I was covered in bones from my dress to my toes! Heheehehe!

It was very windy as a thunderstorm was about to roll in, but we managed to dodge the rain and enjoy a leisurely Monday. Due to both Derek and my work schedules our Sundays and Mondays acts like our weekend, so I generally choose a comfy outfit combo like; a dress, leggings and little flats.


The X-Ray Doll Parts dress by Sourpuss Clothing is so comfy and cute! Oh yeah! Flashback to another way I styled this dress.

Thank you for stopping by!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

13 comments:

  1. The first thing I thought was actually how cute the shoes and dress are together!
    And the dress is amazing. I love how flowy it is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, good eye! The dress is very comfy and flowy, two things which are great for summer months ;)

      Delete
  2. I love this dress and had been thinking of buying it. I will now, you look fab! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those days that things just end matching without any intentions to! Such a cool dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say those days give me a giggle and a smile :)

      Delete
  4. I am totally in love with the dress!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha unknowingly co-ording yourself, must be a proper ghoul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! You just can't go wrong with a bones theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^