Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, June 9, 2014

Sneaky Tiki Preview


I wrote a little preview blog over at the Cats Like Us blog about some new Hell Bunny tropical pieces that I nabbed before it will be available online this Thursday. I love my job and getting to see all the new items (and often help choose what we sell) before our customers is definitely one of the many perks!


My eyes may have bugged out of my head when I saw the Maui Tropical Crop Top and the Maui Tropical 50s Skirt. Though I love my vintage muumuu's and 60s barkcloth tops, yet they aren't always practical to wear on a day-to-day basis, so I really enjoy that clothing brands like Hell Bunny is making modern clothing with tropical prints. Besides, the back ground is black and I can't say no to that!

Derek joined me for a cocktail!

My first choice wouldn't be a crop top, but hey you gotta live a little. I know the skirt will get worn a lot more with a solid black top or t-shirt, but I think the crop top will be cute worn over a black tank dress. Options, I like options.


Goths in love...with Tiki too! 




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I've not been keeping up with the new products that Hell Bunny has been doing, so I'll have to check it out. The tiki room is as enviable as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love the crop top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE crop tops and love Hawaiian shirts...so naturally....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very summery, love it
    ...:)...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the crop top, it looks good on you! Not everyone can pull one of those off, you might as well rock it if you've got it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^