Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Favorite Shirt, New Shoes


I'm pretty happy to be going to my hair appointment, even though it appears that I'm miserable. Hehe!


This over-sized chiffon button up top from Forever 21 is high on the favorite list of separate's in my closet. It's breezy and pairs well with skirts and bottoms like these black bermunda shorts from New York & Company. I had searched high and low at the mall (three years ago) for walking shorts and was thankful when I found these. Derek is such a patient and encouraging shopping partner as he saw me go from store-to-store feeling defeated. I have to say I'm not looking to wear hip hugger booty shorts and I'm not looking to wear elastic band khaki shorts, so where's the middle ground? Who makes Misses clothing that fit well, is fashionable and doesn't make me look/feel like I should be eating a fish sandwich and drinking a Sanka at McDonald's?! 

I'm being dramatic, but I digress. 


Shoe's make me happy. Yes, yes they do. These zebra creepers by MIA are the most comfortable shoes I have bought in a long time. Thank you eBay for making my closet explode with shoes, but at a $2.99 auction win, I'll just have to come up with some creative storage ideas.

Happy Hump Day!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. Very good shorts and I can't believe the shoe score!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's quite crazy about the creepers as they've on my radar for a while!

      Delete
  2. love your voodoo shrunken head...I would have missed it if it weren't for those cute shorts
    ...:)...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love shrunken heads! My first shrunken head tattoo is on my arm :)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^