Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, June 1, 2014

"Ohhhhhhh Belllllaaaaa"


Yep, wearing another one of my circle skirts, I guess this was just the silhouette of choice for this weekends outfit's. 


During the great 'influx of t-shirts', I refolded and sorted the t-shirt drawer and re-discovered Dracula aka Bela Lugosi. He's undead you know. Undead. Undead. Undead.


Photo taken right after tattooing

I also have been healing a fun little addiction to the collection, the Eye of Horus (also known as the Eye of Ra) behind my left ear. This tattoo did not hurt at all, it was one of the oddest sensations of feeling the vibrations of the tattoo machine (and hearing it, loudly) without the sting of the needles. Derek said it's an area that (with most people) is easy to tattoo. I'm always amazed at the whole tattooing experience when it's a new body part that I'm having permanently altered.

(Whoa, so many parentheses while written in parentheses. Hehehe!)

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and your tattoo! :)

    Gotta love a new tattoo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eye of Horus tattoo and Bela, of course! Hmmm maybe behind the ears is a place I can get a tattoo. I am trying to work out where to fit all the things I want. It doesn't matter too much at the moment as I have no money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planning is always a nice way to daydream about tattoos :)

      Delete
  3. love the tatt... Bela Lugosi? The best Dracula ever!... The greatest honour among the un-dead would be to be sucked by him...Ummm. somehow that doesn't sound quite right :)

    ...:)...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get more circle skirts. Loving the outfit and the new tattoo (hope it heals well!) - the necklace is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought the coffin locket necklace just made sense ;)

      Delete
  5. Awesome shirt! Lugosi as dracula is probably one of my favourites! And cool new tattoo, I have had a design in mind for the same place for a while now so it's good to know your opinion on what that area feels like. Whenever I see unusual placement of tattoos or something I would like myself I always have to ask people what that bit felt like its cool how the sensation varies from each body part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shirt is so comfy to wear which is bonus!

      The human body is so interesting!!!!

      Delete
  6. Nice tattoo! It's weird that it didn't hurt in that area, it seems like it would!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^