Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, May 31, 2014

This Robot Skirt is Fun!


What can I say, this skirt has; ray guns, robots and other atomic kitsch which simply makes me smile. Here is how I styled the skirt featured on a previous blog and now I'm realizing I would gladly welcome more patterned circle skirts into my closet. I've had my eye on this skirt since it was released last Halloween and I think I could style it a variety of ways. I mean spider webs are a neutral, right?! *Wink*


I really enjoy wearing circle and/or A-Line skirts as I find them easy to wear and figure flattering. The higher waist styles allow me to wear anything from a t-shirt to a lace top and I don't have to worry about the length of the top being too short or too long. It's a classic cut that has stood the test of time and one that I believe looks great on everyone! 

Yay! Thanks for reading!!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


15 comments:

  1. The skirt really cute and I can see why you love it so much! I've been thinking to get a swing skirt too but I have no idea whether I could make it work or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you definitely could! You're very creative and you would style it wonderfully!

      Delete
    2. Aw thank you <3
      I think I'll make one myself this summer

      Delete
  2. I agree about the easy to wear style of the classic high waisted circle skirt! Also, spider web prints are seriously the best. They used to do them rather frequently in vintage styles and I'm also excited when I see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty and it reminds me of Kraftwerk.even the orangey-red colour matches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this outfit!! The color, cut and everything look terrific! I wish I could wear high-waisted things, but I have a very short waist, so they are are off limits to me. But I compensate with other things. :-)

    And yes, of course, spider webs are a neutral! I thought everyone knew that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great skirt! I also love 50's atomic kitsch. I recently got a pair of ray gun earrings from Girl Props.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair and the way you did your eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! I've been wanting this skirt for awhile, but can't find it in my size. I may just have to get the dress version!

    ~Bristol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^