Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, May 12, 2014

Vest Weather, Finally!


I can't deny that I don't love my jackets, but I am loving the fact that I don't need to wear long sleeves with my beloved vests. 


This black denim vest was added to the closet last summer and is now getting some TLC. I did some work to it over the winter like, taking it in at the sides to create a slimmer silhouette and adding this amazing back patch by Poison Apple Print Shop. The patch is The Amulets of Bastet which can be purchased here

Oh and hey! I'm outside, wooo!!!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


9 comments:

  1. OMG i was just going to buy this patch after I saw it on haute macabre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Poison Apple Print Shop's artwork and patches are wonderful :) I didn't realize it was on Haute Macabre, so cool!

      Delete
    2. Nawww, more like a dork-setter! =D

      Delete
  2. I thought you made the patch!
    You can buy fabric with the exact print on Spoonflower; I was going to make a dress from one of my recent pattern purchases out of it. It's one of the coolest images I have ever seen. It looks super awesome as a patch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Wow! I'd love to see that! I love Spoonflower!

      Delete
  3. OMG love the back patch, super awesome!! Plus good job on the jacket vest, it looks awesome (the taking in on the sides totally helped!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crazy about vests and YES, Poison Apple Print Shop is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^