Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, May 2, 2014

Good Mourning....Dress


A few weeks ago I treated myself to two dresses on my Sourpuss Clothing 'Wishlist' as they were having a 25% off sale on top of the already sale price of the dresses. How could I say no!? Well, I could have but I didn't.


So, I snatched up the Good Mourning Dress that features little spiders, skulls, roses and zombie cameos all over. The print on the dress is too cute and I love the cut and style, so comfy and easy to wear. I am thinking 'Spring' and warm thoughts! Hey leaves, you can start budding on the trees any day now!


Since I love cameos so much, I decided to go all out and pair the dress with my skeleton cameo necklace and (more traditional) cameo earrings. Some day's you just need to be matchy-matchy!

If what ways do you like to be "matchy-matchy"?

Thank you for hanging out with me!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

18 comments:

  1. Love this dress, also have had my eye on it for a while. Love how you went matchy matchy with the cameo necklace ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this dress! I've been admiring it for ages, must get it now, you look fab! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's lined as well, so I think that's an added bonus!

      Delete
  3. Oh my God, that dress has been on my wishlist for ages! It suits you very, very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my eye on that dress too, but can't really justify getting another dress at the moment! I already have so many and I have lots of adaptations and things to do! Not to mention piiiiiles of fabric! I love cameos too!

    Probably better I didn't get it though, I didn;t notice the spiders, I would have probably put it on, gone out, and then started shrieking and slapping at myself thinking I was covering in spiders and then been carted away to Bedlam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do understand, but I believe one can't have too many dresses ;)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely loving the dress, it looks so good on you too! :D

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ultra-cute dress! If I wore dresses, that'd be one I'd definitely pick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she just picks dresses for me ;) Loving the goth beehive too, Miss M! ;)

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! She has good taste ;) Thank you, I would love it to be bigger!!! LOL!

      Delete
  7. I fell in love with your dress
    not sure what to do with my life now ♥

    Also those shoes and cardigan combo = perfection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe! It's a great dress and would look adorable on you!
      Thank you love!

      Delete
  8. Definitely love the print on your dress.

    I love to be matchy-matchy, though sometimes I go a bit overboard on my theme of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dress, is gorgeous. You look great :).

    I have a very similar cameo too ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^