Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, May 9, 2014

Tiki and Bats?! Why not!


Holy nice outside, Batman! Finally! I wish I could take photos outside, but between nosey neighbors and Derek and I having different schedules, I'm here with my trusty tripod and camera timer. That's okay, I got to harness some of the nice natural light in my little photo spot. 


The grey bat dress is an old Sourpuss Clothing piece who's zipper has been tricky, so in today's attempt to get it on I was successful! I added this Steady Clothing Tiki cropped sweater to once again give this dress a different look with styling. Here are some other looks with this dress: Lace and batsAll the bats are grey.


A side note about the Steady Clothing Tiki cropped sweater, it's really nice and lightweight which is perfect for sunny Spring days like today! 

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

12 comments:

  1. Bats go with everything. ;) I love the way you styled this outfit. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair and the bow is the cutest!!! All my neighbors chill on their porches so it makes taking pics super embarrassing for me, too lolzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I *try* to go out there.....ugh! I feel your pain my dear ;)

      Delete
  3. As usual your flair and taste in clothes is unmatched, Perfect combo

    ...:)...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. That awesome dress is a dream, just like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shucks! Thank you! Believe me, sometimes I'm a nightmare! ;)

      Delete
  5. Tiki bats, I love it! Why not, I say?? And BTW, I'm still looking for that tiki goth nun...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^